Diehl Project Management's Background
Paul's Project Management Experience
- Worked as a Senior Project Manager for several medium to large commercial building general construction companies
- Served as a partner in forming and successfully operating a commercial building development/design/build company
- Founded and successfully administrated a commercial building general construction company prior to merging it with a large commercial real estate company
- Developed, led, and was responsible for the profit and loss of a team of project managers for a large national commercial real estate company.
(This team represented owners for the planning, design and construction of new commercial buildings. It was additionally responsible for remodels, renovations, building additions and tenant improvement projects for existing buildings ranging in size from 3,000530,000 square feet and in cost from $50,000$13 million.)
- Formed Diehl Project Management, Inc. in 2006 to continue providing professional project management services to small business owners, not-for-profit organizations and corporate clients
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
I have known Paul for over 20 years and worked directly with him at Trammell Crow Company where he served as Director of Project Management Services. Paul is exactly what you want in a person when seeking project management services. Paul is a can-do guy and takes a problem solving approach to each project he is overseeing. He has an excellent ability to get everyone working together as a team which ultimately leads to the highest level of client satisfaction.
Donald C. Thompson
CB Richard Ellis